The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at the University of Nottingham UK is aimed at helping high-achieving international students from Africa, India and selected commonwealth countries. The scholarship is for these students to make a difference in their home countries development.
The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship covers 50% or 100% of full-time masters studies tuition fees. It was founded in 2001 and offers 105 scholarships to outstanding scholars from Africa, India and selected commonwealth countries.
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Candidates who wish to apply for The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at the University of Nottingham UK, must:
- Persons who are permanently domiciled the countries listed above.
- Be offered admission to start a full-time Masters in any of the following faculties – Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Scienceor Faculty of Social Sciences in the University of Nottingham UK
- Must be an oversea fee paying student.
Current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or students who have already studied outside of their home country are ineligible. Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Applications start on Monday 1 March, 2021 and close at midnight (UK time) on Friday 21 May 2021.
Candidates who wish to apply for The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at the University of Nottingham UK, must first apply to the University of Nottingham UK, and must have been offered admission
For enquiries and more details about The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, please visit the OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE
We also recommend you;
- How to Survive as an International Student in the UK
- How to Apply for Student Loan for Studies in UK for Indian Students
- HOW TO GET FULLY-FUNDED MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN EUROPE
- HOW TO GET FULLY-FUNDED MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA
You can also apply for;
- APPLY FOR QUEEN ELIZABETH COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS (QECS)
- CADBURY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP 2020 FOR RESEARCHERS IN AFRICAN INSTITUTIONS (FULLY-FUNDED)