Humboldt State University HSU Scholarship for International Students in the USA is ongoing and applicants are invited to submit their applications. The HSU Scholarship is a full-time study scholarship award for international students who wish to attain their first degree. This set of international students (ie F1 VISA holders) must possess a strong academic history. The scholarship is for international students who need financial support.
Although it is not a fully-funded scholarship, the scholarships are awarded to partly take care of tuition fees. The Humboldt State University HSU Scholarship for International Students in the USA applies to only F1 visa holding, international undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students.
Overview of The Humboldt State University HSU
The Humboldt State University HSU is a Public tertiary institution situated in Arcata, California in the United States. It has three colleges – The College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. College of Natural Resources and Sciences and finally, The College of Professional Studies. It also has over 40 bachelor’s degree programs as well as over 10 master’s degrees.
The HSU is associated with so many off-campus facilities and education-related properties. These include; wildlife care facility and ocean-side marine biology research centre for the college of natural sciences. A public natural museum and a public art gallery for the college of arts.
The application is open to current or new incoming international students.
The Humboldt State University HSU Scholarship for International Students is awarded based on academic performance and financial need. Candidates must be enrolled currently in good immigration status or be admitted to The Humboldt State University HSU for the next available session.
Type of Scholarship
Undergraduate or Graduate
A minimum of 3.0 GPA or its equivalence is required/Grade C or higher
The under-listed scores of the following English Language proficiency tests and their equals must be met.
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
Read Also: THE BEST IELTS PREPARATION TEXTBOOKS
Roughly $1000 to $2000 as funds are provided.
Humboldt State University Scholarship Deadline
The Deadline for Fall Application is May 15th While the Spring Application is October 15th
The HSU Scholarship Application Procedure
- Applicants are to complete the Scholarship Application form Online
- Write a detailed essay about qualifications for the award of scholarship (the essay should comprise academic performance and need for financial assistance)
- Submit a minimum of letters of recommendations
- Upload Application documents online or via email to email@example.com
We Also Recommend:
- THE BEST IELTS PREPARATION TEXTBOOKS
- How To Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad
- MBA DEGREE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship Program
- WHAT COURSES ARE REQUIRED TO STUDY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING AND TIPS TO OVERCOME THIS FEAR