Applicants are invited to submit application for the University of New Haven Presidential Scholarships for International Students. This scholarship is specifically for students of international origin who have distinguished themselves in high school and on the SAT or ACT.
The University of New Haven Presidential Scholarships for International Students award ranges from $20,000 – $24,000 per academic year and is dependent on the combination of SAT/CAT score and cumulative GPA of the applicant.
This scholarship is for the first year and can be renewed annually as long as the applicant remains a fulltime undergraduate student. It is also important to note that the student must possess track record of excellent academic performance towards a bachelor’s degree. The student must also possess a B (3.0) CGPA. This renewal is for the duration of a program (i.e 8 semesters or 4 years) and applies to tuition only.
About The University of New Haven Presidential Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New Haven, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New Haven, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $24,000 per academic year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of New Haven Presidential Scholarships for International Students
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various program offered by the University.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of New Haven’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for one of our academic scholarships, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Award decisions will be based upon your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision.
- Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester in order to be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Awards are based upon the availability of funds.